- Brunswick Resources Inc. is an exploration company based in Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec and listed on the TSX-V under the symbol BRU.
- The Company is exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt (AGB) of Ontario and Quebec (Timmins, Matheson, Kirkland Lake, Rouyn-Noranda, Cadillac, Malartic and Val-d’Or).
- Renewed interest for gold mining properties located in the famous Timmins Camp including the Matheson camp decided Brunswick to acquire the Abitibi Gold Property (Munro Twp).
- Renewed interest in the old gold mining camps of the Abitibi Greenstone Belt (AGB) which has historically produced + 180 MM oz Au and 450 MM tonnes of Cu-Zn is powered by the recent stellar drill results of Lakeshore Gold Inc. and Timmins West Mining (83.4 m of 12.75 g/t Au and the MM oz deposit of the Osisko Mines in Malartic (6.5 to 10 M.M. oz Au).
- The Abitibi Gold property is located on Pipestone and Destor Porcupine’s splay faults.