Kerr-Addison Mine System (produced over 10 million oz Au)
Large alteration system of the Abitibi Gold Property, typical of the Kerr-Addison Mine.
- Airborne survey covering the Abitibi Gold Property and the Croesus Mine area delineated the presence of major
- structure and gold traps (cross faults) (drill targets).
- Croesus Mine produced gold from 1915 to 1936.
- The presence of arsenic is always the indication of high grade gold values and an exploration tool.
- Five 21 year Leases containing 85 Mining Claims Units (91 units)and 30 claims consisting of 38 units
- Total of 2,087.9 hectares.
- Since 1912, Trenching, shallow shaft sinking, ground geophysics, geological mapping and diamond drilling (87
- 10 known gold zones.
- Grab Samples returned gold values as high as 2,500 g/t
- Gold Zone already stripped (600 feet long, 5 feet grading 0.20 oz/tonne)
- Never drilled at depth.
|Total Magnetic Survey||Download|
|Porcupine Destor Gold Mines||Download|
|ABitibi Gold Gold Zones||Download|
|Grab Sample from C-Zone||Download|
|Abitibi Grab From C-Zone (2)||Download|